Florida Protools is aware of the importance of the proper, controlled and informed processing of the personal data of our clients and users of our website. Therefore, Florida Protools, makes this Privacy Notice available to you so that you are informed of its practices when collecting, using, storing, and in general, processing your personal data, as provided by the Federal Law on the Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties and other applicable legislation(hereinafter, the “Law”).
- Personal Data We Collect
- Purposes and/or Uses of your Personal Data
- Use of Tracking Technologies
- Transfers of Personal Data
- Security Measures
- Rights Concerning your Personal Data
- Changes to the Privacy Notice
PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
You may browse our website without providing personal data; however, there are some sections on the site where you can voluntarily give information. Your data may be collected in various circumstances, such as when you decide to send us your résumé or an e-mail, to log in our site, to receive information or our newsletters, as well as when you provide data to establish a legal relationship with Florida Protools, for example, when you decide to retain our legal services or provide services to us. The personal data we collect belong to the following categories:
- Identification data: name, home address, date of birth, land and mobile telephone numbers, fax number, e-mail address, image.
- Education data: academic background, university degree, professional certificates, area of specialization, diplomas.
- Employment data: position, work address, e-mail address, work telephone or mobile numbers, and fax numbers, employment background.
- Billing data: entity to which fees will be billed, tax address, federal taxpayer identification number.
- Financial data: bank account information, payment method.
PURPOSES AND/OR USES OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We can use your personal data for different purposes, based on the particular circumstances under which data are collected, but always subject to the relationship that we have with you and the specific privacy notice that may have been made available to you.
Necessary purposes when you:
Visit our premises:
- To control access to, and maintain security in our premises.
When you contact us:
- To answer your questions and comments.
- To create a legal relationship.
- To keep in touch with you.
When you decide to send us your résumé:
- To contact you and to take you into consideration in recruiting and selection procedures.
When you ‘log in’ as a user:
- To have access to your profile and the features of the site exclusively developed for users.
- To customize your user account.
Your data may also be used for the following secondary purposes, provided we have your consent
- To send you our newsletter.
- To send you information that may be of interest to you.
Your personal data may be used for purposes consistent with those previously described and that may be considered analogous.
USE OF TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
When you browse our website, certain non-personal information is collected through “cookies” and “web beacons.” This information is obtained simply by using and interacting with our website. The information that can be collected is your operating system, type of browser, information on your location (provided by mobile devices), and the pages you visit during the time spent by you on our site.
Such information is collected only for the following purposes: for statistics on visits to our website, time spent on the site, and reference sites that may have linked you to ours. This information is also used to keep and update user profiles or customize information.
It is possible to disable such tracking technologies in any type of browser; for example, the steps to disable such technologies in Google Chromeare: Go to menu “Tools”, click “delete navigation data”, select option “delete cookies and other site and supplemental data”, click “accept”. When you disable or block such mechanisms, it is possible that our site may not properly work. To know more about this, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/es/.